Transilvania Constructii is an innovative and dynamic company with an in-depth know how of the local Romanian real estate and construction market.
What we do
We are a property investment and development company that focuses on achieving market leading returns by operating and developing high yielding properties. Our emphasis is on Cluj-Napoca real estate market, a market with potential and high yielding development opportunities in commercial property and residential buildings. Transilvania Constructii is listed on Bucharest Stock Exchange Market providing a greater transparency to shareholders and partners.
Our core activities are operating and developing industrial property, developing residential apartment buildings and construction.
- The company was created in 1990 after the division of “Trustul de Constructii Cluj” a large construction company created in the 1950s.
- In 1999 the company was privatised
- In 2003 the development of Parc Logistic Transilvania began.
- Between 2003 and 2013 Transilvania Constructii was involved in major civil constructions projects ranging from warehouses to apartment and office buildings to stadiums and hotels.
- Residential Project development of 110 apartments started in 2010 and was completed in 2012
- Starting 2014 the strategy of the company focused on developing its industrial portfolio and becoming a regional player in the industrial real estate sector.